I thought the hotel was of a high level, instead it was average. The connection very slow and very noisy room are the things that annoying me more. However, the location is perfect and the staff always very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exciting neighborhood of Tribeca, the Cosmopolitan Hotel -Tribeca offers exceptional service, upscale amenities and a prime location. Historic Tribeca and neighboring Soho are at the epicenter of the New York City art, shopping and restaurant scene. Greenwich Village is within walking distance as well as Wall Street and the Financial District. In addition to providing a firsthand experience of the unique New York City downtown culture, the Cosmopolitan offers easy access to all New York City attractions with the Chambers Street Subway station conveniently located just steps from the hotel. The Cosmopolitan Hotel's personable staff ensures guests have a memorable experience while visiting New York City. The hotel offers an array of upscale amenities such as Frette linens, CO Bigelow bath products, iPod docks, room service by Kitchenette, complimentary Wi - Fi and the New York Times. Guests can enjoy the hotel's state of the art Fitness room as well as a full service Starbucks on hotel premises. Our accommodations can suit every need from standard and deluxe rooms to junior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel New York City
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca