My husband and I along with our two year old were visiting to celebrate my birthday. The hotel offered some of the most decent rates available for the location and time of year. We contacted the hotel ahead of time to address some concerns we had (such as noise and special requests for our son including a baby cot and mini fridge). Management really went out of their way to take care of our needs and accommodated our requests. We were given one of their larger rooms and the hotel was clean and friendly. Although the rooms were a bit dated, the great and helpful service outweighed our criticism. We were even greeted with a bottle of champagne and some chocolate brownies. We were also within a short walking distance to one of the most delicious breakfast restaurants called Bubby's. We really enjoyed staying in Tribeca. The hotel was extremely convenient with all subway lines within a one to two minute walk. We would highly recommend it if you are looking for a pleasant and affordable stay in a great location.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel New York City
- Cosmopolitan Hotel New York
- Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to experience New York City, the Cosmopolitan Hotel is a good choice for clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. All of our rooms are recently renovated, featuring Frette linens,complimentary high speed internet access, ipod docking stations and HD channels. We are located at the crossroads of Tribeca and the Financial District. We offer excellent service and a boutique hotel environment.The excitement of the city is just outside our door. Ideal for the business traveler and tourist, the Cosmopolitan Hotel offers affordable rates and state of the art amenities. The Cosmopolitan is the place to stay when you want to stay downtown. You can stroll the cobblestone streets and enjoy the historical architecture while you sample the hottest bars, restaurants and nightclubs in New York City. From our front door you can easily walk to: Wall Street, The South Street Seaport, Soho, Chinatown, Little Italy and Greenwich Village. Midtown and Times Square are only a fifteen minute subway ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.