Location - upper W midtown Manhattan, just a few blocks from Central Park, a little further walk to Times Square. But can walk almost anywhere or a short subway or cab ride. Great location!
Room - a little musty-smelling and tired-looking but clean. A small room and small bathroom but a big plus was the strong shower spray! The room faced the rooftop of a low-rise building so it was very quiet. Double beds were comfortable. No fridge in room though.
Hotel - worn, tired carpet almost throughout lobby and also musty-smelling. This place could definitely use a makeover. Liked the security in the late evening where we had to show our room card upon entering the hotel.
Amenities/ restaurant - did not have a chance to check any of this out as we were just there to sleep.
Value - got a decent deal for this Manhattan location 3* hotel using Priceline. Would stay here again for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown