For the price the hotel is a fair value. I was in the North Tower and the room was definitely dated. They just recently started renovations on the South Tower and the North is due to start January, 2014. I stayed 2 nights at an ARR of $175 so cannot complain about the price!
Service at the restaurant was spotty at best.
Service checking in was pleasant and efficient.
Convenient location in midtown Manhattan.
Agree about the tiny elevators but at least they had three available so never had much of a wait.
I would stay again at the same rate but if it pops over $200 would likely look elsewhere for a nicer place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown