This Hotel was nothing special, it was clean and warm and the only thing that really stands out to me was the little tags on the pillows advising which one was soft and which was firm!
The bathroom was really tiny, with a separate sink area.
Oh and the other thing was the service at the restaurant was pretty bad, we didn't end up eating there because we were ignored for about 15 mins, whilst waiting to be seated, so we went elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn Midtown
- Holiday Inn New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.