The hotel is well positioned between 9th and 10th avenue. The rooms are spacious. The staff of the hotel are very friendly. The breakfast room is overstaffed but at the same time the service is not helpful and quite supercilious.
The whole hotel interior needs renovation badly. Signs near the elevator announce reburbishment until the end of 2013. Ask for a room in the South Wing for reduced noice. The Gym is old and a bit grubby but still has charme and athmosphere.
In total I can recommend this hotel and look forward for my next stay in a then refurbished room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown