Pros: Great location, great price, clean
Cons: Terrible staff, mediocre food
Good place to crash if you just need a bed to sleep, avoid interacting with staff except for check in and check out and make sure to eat out, minus those issues excellent value for money. Not in a rush to return, there are a lot of other options in their price range so when I visit to manhattan again next month I'll give somewhere else a try. Almost certain I can find better service and food elsewhere, even if by accident.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown