Very large comfy room 511 on 5th floor. Bed was massive and really comfortable. The hotel is on 57th and 9th so only a few blocks from Times Square. The bar was nice but not many seats. The swimming pool was closed as we wen't 8th -16th jan. the breakfast was good and really good value for 2 bacon, egg and cheese on toast, 2 coffee and 2 juice was about $35 compared to $60 at astro's.
We have stayed in the Wellington in the past and think this hotel is much better although a little further away. We had no problems with the heating and the window opened fine.
The reception staff were very polite and helpful and the bell man even sorted out our transport back to the airport.
The hotel has free wifi which worked ok. Really enjoyed my trip and would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn Midtown
- Holiday Inn New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.