This place is apparently due to be refurbished in the next two year, and really needs it. Rooms are really grim, carpets are old, decor and bathrooms are tired, rooms smell of smoke masked by horrible air freshener.
Wi-fi is slow and intermittent. It's free, but I'd rather pay for something that actually works.
Lobby bar has no atmosphere whatsoever.
Location is OK, but the hotel has little else to recommend it unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown