I spent three nights at the hotel.
The choice was determined by the price at $ 200 with tax \ day and location.
The hotel looks old.
The lobby and rooms were outdated, but it's not a problem.
The room is very large, as opposed to the bathroom.
The bed is comfortable and big!
No minibar, but there is a coffee maker.
There is free Wi fi.
5 minutes walk Columbus Circle where you will find everything you need
(Restaurants, shops, a huge supermarket!)
A reasonable choice for this price.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn Midtown
- Holiday Inn New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.