we stayed here for four nights and spent €170 a night before tax!! crazy money but it was the cheapest hotel with parking in manhattan. we had to pay €27 a day parking which was expensive but a discounted rate.
when we arrived we were very confused about where to park, we didnt realise we were supposed to park in the city car park next door it was very busy and we had to queue for ages down the street to park. the rooms were clean and comfy but the staff were very ignorant (annoying when we paid so much money)!
location was brill. 10 min walk to times square and 5th ave, 2 min to subway! atmosphere in hotel was quite moody, more a business hotel i think but we weren't bothered nyc was so good we were barely at the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn Midtown
- Holiday Inn New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, Amex, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.