The hotel was in a great location. On the same street as Times Square albeit a decent walk. Buses just outsade the door. The rooms were not over big but adequate. The staff were in the main freindly and helpful although one young (big) ladywas always grumpy and not helpful at all. She should find herself another job. If they dropped the cost of breakfast a little people may actually use the facilty. Pleanty of places to have brekky just outside. Like I said the location was goos and staff helpful so I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City