We stayed for 4 nights 5 days in may. great location just two blocks from grand central terminal. Staff were friendly and room was large.
we ate breakfast at a local 24 hour cafe/supermarket. excellent range of cooked food, fruit and takeaways, drinks. It set us up for the day.
Also convenient if you catch the shuttle from airport to grand central terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Otel, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City