Very nice stay at the Hilton Manhattan East. Rooms a little small, but that is the city and most rooms are. Hotel was hospitable and comfortable. Easy to get around the city. Breakfast was great. Follow up by the Operations Manager, Robert Ibanez was a plus. Hilton's never cease to amaze me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City