We spent our short New York break here and it suited well. Just opposite the Chrysler Building and a few minutes walk from Grand Central Station. Just far enough away from Times Square which is in easy walking distance. Our room was of a good size, clean and comfortable. There was a TV, radio alarm, safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. We also got free wi-fi in the room but this may have been because we joined Hilton Honors before we left UK. We did not really eat or drink in the hotel but there was a sandwich and drinks shop. The staff were helpful and friendly. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City