I travel to NYC very infrequently and consider it somewhat intimidating. Last week I arrived at the Hilton Manhattan East only to find out that my work partner failed to make a reservation for me. I was very concerned having just flown into town and knowing little about big, scary NYC. However the Hilton employee at the desk, Cynthia, was great! She helped me search for my reservation using different possible names, waited for me to make several calls and when we realized I simply did not have a reservation, she picked up the phone and got me a reservation at a hotel around the corner. It was even a competitor and yet she still did this. Cynthia took care of my problem and calmed my nerves. I will certainly be coming back to this Hilton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City