Recently stayed for business travel and was pleasantly surprised at this hotel. Tucked just a few blocks from grand central this hilton is centrally located but away from the chaos. Front desk staff were very pleasant and put me into the nicest room available. Rooms on both of my recent stays were very spacious. I was shocked and excited on one stay to find a lovely balcony off my room with chairs to take in the skyline. Bathrooms were spacious but are ready for an update. The sink and counter in my room looked like they were ready to detach from the wall. Otherwise room was clean and comfortable. Did not eat at the hotel. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City