I'm a diamond member for hilton and have stayed at this hotel about 4 times. For sure this is my last. First I was floored that no bellman helped me into the hotel, then after I checked in, I went to the bellman's desk to pick up a box mailed to me, still they offer me no help. Once in my room, I want a drink of water only to discover they have very very cheap plastic cups. Blew my mind. This is a hilton, not a Hampton. I walk over to the night stand to call for real glasses, as I pick up the phone, 2 legs fall off the night stand and lamp, clock and phone go crashing down. Unbelievable. There were other things that blew my mind throughout my visit .. Like the room could only be cooled down by opening a window. I had them open often and had the heat totally off. The place is falling apart. I will pick better next time I'm in NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City