One of the best hotels in the city, especially when it comes to service. Each time I stay at this hotel the staff is very friendly, greets me by name throughout my stay, and goes above and beyond to ensure I have everything I need during each stay. If you are looking for a full service restaurant/bar, this is probably not the hotel for you as they recently remodeled to more of a "convenience" type area. As I don't stay at this hotel to eat or drink, it did not bother me. The only possible negative I have is the shower water pressure is not very strong. (The reasons for 4 stars rather than 5). The rooms are very clean and everyone on staff has been great. The Front Office Director has even checked in with me personally to ensure I had a pleasant stay. If you stay at this hotel you will hopefully have the opportunity to meet Kevin at the check in desk who is always there when I check in and ensures a quick check in process and does everything he can to meet my room requests (location, view, etc). Overall one of the best and most consistent hotels in customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City