I thoroughly enjoyed staying almost two weeks at the Hilton Manhattan East on a business trip. Most of all I found the staff very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to the bell master and his team. They are always there when you need them, making sure to get you a taxi in no time at all. The building is located near Grand Central Station, and 5th Ave, Park Ave and Lexington are just within easy walking distance. The hotel building itself is rather historic but the hotel has all the amenities you would expect from a more modern construction. After trying a few other places to stay in Manhattan, the Hilton Manhattan East is surely my choice again when going back to New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City