We took a spontaneous trip to NYC one night and I was looking for a hotel that allows us to smoke. It didn't allow us to smoke in the room which I am okay with but it did have a balcony we were able to with a beautiful view of NYC and the East River. I could have stayed out there all night. Overall, we had a blast and we would recommend this hotel to anyone. Most comfortable pillows I've ever slept on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City