I stayed at this hotel in July for a quick weekend getaway and it was absolutely amazing. The location can’t be beat with just a short minute walk to Grand Central Station. The hotel is a bit hidden however the doorman Chris was there to greet me and make me feel welcomed. Christina at the Front Desk checked me and was very kind and warm. The room was a quiet room on the 12th floor with not much of a view but the room itself was very clean with a great comfortable bed. Living in New York I don’t travel out much but I will be sure to visit this little gem again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City