Service and staff are correct and friendly, the hotel itself is an old boring building with very small rooms.
No value for money, do not stay here when you need a central location.
The online images promise a trendy and modern hotel, what you get is a old fashion worn out place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City