I stay at the Hilton Manhattan East several times a year on business because they go out of their way to ensure I have a good experience. The staff is always courteous, prompt, and thorough in everything they do. A great example comes from my most recent stay when I had a problem with my bill. Manager Robert Ibanez personally took care of the issue and patiently answered all my questions, responded to all my e-mail and voice messages, and ensured it was satisfactorily resolved. When you get that kind of service from the top, you know you are going to get similar superior service from the rest of the staff. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone going to New York on business or holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City