Enjoyed the entire stay.
Accommodating and helpful in every way. I would stay again next year and plan too .
Close to everything and the hotel has a lot to offer.
Great staff and conference accommodations.
My first visit to New York and it was superb so much more to see. A beautiful city to experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City