We were upgraded to a nice suite. Walking distance from Theatre District; near Grand Central station. Very nice breakfast buffet. Pablo was delightful in the dining room. Very sweet, warmth from the heart. His greetings and conversations provided a personal touch of family and home among the big city. We agree with Sarah M: "finest ambassador". He personified authentic customer service in a sincere, not programmed way. Aloha from Maui, Pablo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City