This staff and this property make one's stay very comfortable. I've enjoyed two multiple-night stays a few months apart and I notice that while maintaining high standards in every regard, this Hilton somehow manages to feel more like home. The staff are naturally warm; they don't put on airs. The facilities and rooms are clean and comfortable, helping you to settle right in. The location a short walk from Grand Central and even closer to the river is convenient for a multitude of business or leisure trip purposes. Everything is so natural that it actually took me a while to realize the fact. I've had other successful NYC hotel stays, including other Hiltons, that I would gladly repeat but I feel at home right here on East 42nd Street.
On the could-be-improved side, the climate controls could be more intuitive and the hotel could supply another blanket or two. Even so, sleeping was not a problem at all.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel
- Tudor Hotel New York
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel Ny
- Tudor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.