This hotel amazed me with breathtaking views of Tudor City. Yes the rooms are smallish but who stays in their room in NYC? We lucked out with a balcony overlooking the east river. My husband and i were overjoyed and felt the service was excellent, i am definately staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City