Good location central to most sights, shopping, cosy hotel, unpretentious very friendly, rooms rather small as like all Manhattan hotels, but attention to detail is good and staff very polite helpful and approachable. Genuine warm welcome, great for walking to Broadway and next to Grand Central Station. Prime location in Manhattan East so not inexpensive. Staff excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City