Small (but nicely furnished) rooms with tiny windows. No mini bar so we ordered two beers and a scotch which with tax, service and tip came to USD70!! Internet prices are abusive and connection is mediocre. The lobby is depressing and the surrounding area is dull. At USD320 a night this hotel has little going for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City