This hotel is nothing more than an old hotel that they slapped some plaster on and called it a renovation. Everything is old and outdated and the bathroom had NO HEAT. You couldn't even leave the bathroom door open cause it made the bedroom freeze. The drafts through the windows are rediculous. The only thing good about the room was the bed was that comfortable. The room also reeked of smoke. The breakfast buffet was mediocre at best and took forever to replenish the hot trays. The staff in the dining room was a bit annoyed with our presence as well. Getting ketchup was too much of an imposition. Someone should remind them - no guests = no job! Definitely would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City