Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights while we explored NY city. We found the hotel to be located pretty much close to everything we wanted to see within walking distance. We were bed only and found we were often in either Mcdonalds just a stone throw away or the small cafe across from the grand central station, near the bridge were great for breakfast. The cafe again is only a short walk away. We didnt eat in the hotel but did have a couple of drinks. The prices in keeping with those in a London Hilton i should imagine.
The room we stayed in was tiny, but extremely clean and the bed was amazingly soft after a full day walking around the city. The bathroom again small but clean. The view out of the window was not as we expected, it was another room, not far away, a little close for comfort.
Overall i would stay here again as the price i paid for this with the 'Hilton' label was not much more than other hotels and the location for us in tudor town was fab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City