I just checked out today. I used points to upgrade to what they called a junior suite. Not worth the points. Check in was fine. For a hotel that talks about recent renovation there is some work to do. I had to have service twice so that I could turn on the water in the shower. The security lock fell off the door. The bed was super soft. There was the constant smell if food. There is a lot of banging from construction
I stayed five days and was offered breakfast for each day. The one time I went they had only one poor guy working the whole room. Even free was not worth it. There are plenty of other Hilton's to chose from in NYC.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel
- Tudor Hotel New York
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel Ny
- Tudor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated historic boutique hotel joins Hilton. Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown "Gem" has been transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East.300 Guest Rooms and Suites located in East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Amex, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.