Stayed for a night and the room was absolutely fine. The attitude of the staff was very disappointing though and I won't return. I arrived without photo id, and rather than being helpful and friendly, the staff treated me as though my husband and I were imposters. I realise that they need to check id, but they could have done this with grace and charm, which was totally lacking. Once the situation was resolved there was no apology for the rude way they treated us. Furthermore a sign on the desk announced that building work outside meant wed be awoken by 8am. Not ideal. Overall, there are far nicer places to stay in the city where staff take the time to treat you as a guest. I wouldn't recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City