When I travel and stay in big cities I like to stay in locations that have character. Often these places are not in the center of the action, rather, they in niche areas where the locals live. If you want to stay in Manhattan and feel like a local, the Hilton Manhattan East is such a place.
Our room was very clean, well appointed, and had the right amount of space for a short stay. It's a short walk to bustling midtown, but far enough away for peace and quiet. There are several top restaurants on the east side that cater to all tastes and budgets.
I will keep this on my list for another stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City