Stayed here for 5 night during Thanksgiving. Reviews are very mixed, but I would say it's above average. The rooms where clean and comfortable, though a little warm. Opening the window solved this problem. The staff was very attentive and responded quickly to our requests. It is a little out of the way. I wish it where a few block west, toward Grand Central. About what we expected, considering what we paid. Relatively good value for NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City