Great location for the mid town attractions, from here its about a 25 minute walk up to Times Square and right on top of grand central. Chrysler building etc or dropping ontp 5th for some retail therapy. Hotel itself is what you'd expect from any Hilton, good quality and service, rooms are really small and expensive - shop around for the best prices I got a great late deal via expedia which was far lower than the direct cost. Traffic around here can be heacy so often quicker to walk. Also watch-out for any large meetings or events at the UN - the police shut off the road from 42nd and second which causes instant chaos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City