Stayed at the Hilton Manhattan East over Thanksgiving and will not stay there again.
This "boutique" style hotel does not do the Hilton brand any favors.
There is a lot of potential here that is just not realized.
Kimpton does a much better job with a property like this and I'd like to see just what they'd do here. Anything is better than what Hilton is doing.
Needless to say, I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City