$115/night on hotels.com. Couldn't beat the price and really enjoyed the location. Service was great too. A little delay getting fresh towels from housekeeping and carpet wasn't vaccumed thoroughly before we arrived. But doormen, bellman and front desk personnel were all great. Didn't eat at hotel, as there are plenty of options in the area. Would definitely stay again for the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City