I like Hilton hotels for the conformity of service, and real good quality even if frills are sometime excluded.
For staff service at the Hilton was good. Rooms were nice (no natural light and boarded windows, but it was after Hurricane Sandy, so no problem). However breakfast buffet really was substandard. Food quality was terrible. Disappointing!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel New York
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel Ny
- Tudor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated historic boutique hotel joins Hilton. Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown "Gem" has been transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East.300 Guest Rooms and Suites located in East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.