We are just glad to be home after our stay at the Hilton!!!! We arrived the evening of the 16th of November, no valet, no bell boy just a one man show night manager! We checked and were assigned our room. We got to our room.... Blinds and chairs were stained, the bath tub and the bathroom celling very dirty! We tried get over it and enjoy.... The heat would not get over 62! But what realy made me go crazy is when i decided to go to bed and we found an open pack of Condoms on the night table! What the hell???? I went to the front desk a showed it to the manager! He made us look at other rooms so we could change! We had to visit 2 more rooms in order to find something adequate and short of clean! We were advised that the housekeeping manager would be advised and make a fallow up with us. We never heard from that manager. After our short night in our new room.... I found a Cantaloup container's lid on our coffe table under the magazines dated! EXP Nov 4, 2011!!! Wow! That housekeeping manager should upgrade his or her standards a little!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City