We got a good rate through priceline. Room was recently renovated and was more than adequate for our needs (i.e. clean room, comfortable bed to sleep and reasonable amount of space). We also got complimentary in-room internet which was very helpful. The location (close to the UN) is about a 10 min walk from Grand Central station and maybe a little more "east" than we were looking for. All in all, if you want a midtown location away from the crowds and a good night's rest, then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Otel, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City