Hotel has recently been renovated, stayed on business in anticipation of Hurricane Sandy. Hotel is split into 2 towers, my elevator bank was on far side of entrance. Queen room was small as expected, but extremely clean, bed is comfortable, modern light switches and plenty of outlets. Bath was huge with working window. Even had a decent view of Manhattan. Free WSJ in lobby next morning. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City