We stayed 5 nights at this boutique hotel and found it to be average at best. The rooms are definitely rather small; an average size person would not have enough room to sit at the desk.(there is very little room between the bed and the desk and chair.
There was a random loud banging noise that we thought was coming from the air conditioning system. This affected our sleep during the nights.
Also, they were reluctant to leave a good supply of face cloths and hand towels (should have at least 2 at all times)
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel
- Tudor Hotel New York
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel Ny
- Tudor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.