We requested a room with a balcony and had a lovely big room with a balcony for our 5 nights. The location is excellent, very safe and easy walking distance to Grand Central station and Times Square. The staff were friendly and the room was cleaned to a very high standard. There was a little pizza place right around the corner that had great slices of pizza for $3. The only downside was that wifi was $15 a day. We paid it but thought it was overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City