“Cheap, good Mexican food! Reminds me of my grandmother's cooking in Mexico. Everything I have tried so far has been...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Noche Mexicana

Noche Mexicana
842 Amsterdam Ave, New York City, NY 10025-5103 (Manhattan)
212-662-6900
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Noche Mexicana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,700 of 11,748 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Corner of 101st Street
Transit: Traveling by train train 1 to 103rd street and broadway walk down to 101st street and broadway turn east to Amsterdam avenue, we are in the corner of 101st street and Amsterdam avenue. By bus, bus m11, m7 on uptown route to 100 street and Amsterdam avenue.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2008

Cheap, good Mexican food! Reminds me of my grandmother's cooking in Mexico. Everything I have tried so far has been delicious!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the other mexican place...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2007

the other mexican place I'll use on occasion