“Nice place, tasty food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #249 of 11,777 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, South American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice place, tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Cool decor, and the empandas are pretty tasty. I went with a friend and tried 6 different savory ones, and 3 sweet. All cooked well with no complaints there! Note: It is a very small restaurant & the tables are close together.

Visited November 2013

NYC
“Best Empanadas and Red Sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I eat here a couple times a month. Most of the time I order empanadas, which are always delicious. I've tried other items which are good as well. My absolute favorite thing is the red sauce. I keep some in my fridge so when I order from other places I can use it on their food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Excellent empanadas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We went on a weekday evening and got seated within 5 minutes. The place is a bit cramped, but the empanadas are all amazing! We tried 6-7 amongst the 3 of us, and there wasn't a single one I wouldn't try again. And the apple cider drink with a shot of whisky was incredible! I highly recommend this place for anyone staying in Midtown Manhattan.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Provincetown, MA
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Agree with previous reviewer- best and cheapest meal while visiting NYC. Food is terrific, lots of variety, good, friendly service. All empanadas were delicious as was the arroz con pollo. Despite being busy, they don't rush you. Small so get there early if time is an issue.

Visited December 2013
Düren
“Must Eat place in NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I am visiting NYC couple of times a year. This place has become one of my favourite places in the city. Great food and tasty! nice fresh juices. Arroz con Pollo and Arrepas are my favourite there. great staff

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere