“New York is known for Cheesecake. Eileen's is why!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
New York City
“New York is known for Cheesecake. Eileen's is why!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I love, love, love the individual cheesecakes Eileen's sells. They are the perfect snack. Tons of flavors, but I have to say that the "Salted Caramel" is amazing. If you like creme brûlée (sp?), you will flip over this one. The kids loved Oreo Cheesecake and my wife loved the cappuccino (and my salted caramel).

It's a tiny little bakery, with a blue awning out front. It's a great treat when you're on jury duty, or just wandering around LES/Nolita.

Yumm!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Hands Down, Best Cheesecake In New York”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

As a native New Yorker, I have been to nearly every bakery in the city, and I must say that Eileen's has HANDS DOWN, THE BEST CHEESECAKE IN NEW YORK. Whether you live here or are visiting, this is a MUST TRY. I am here at least once a week (usually on Mondays, looking for something to make me begin the week on a happy note). Ciao!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bath, United Kingdom
“No trip to NYC is completed w/out Eileen's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I love the history and ethos here: passion for good cheesecake. More importantly, the cheesecake is out of this world! The little personal sized cakes are great for a wuick bite. They are also good to give people as gifts. I feel like I am transported in time when I go there. I always make a point of going to Eileen's whenever I am in the city- the journey from midtown is worth it and Spring St subway station is conveniently located nearby.

Visited July 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Lightest cheesecake ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This cheesecake literally melts in your mouth. There are many different varieties to choose from, but the plain NY style is my absolute favorite. The cafe is tiny, and so you can always take it to go. I would definitely go back!

Visited July 2014
“Best Cheesecake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Based on this site, we checked out Eileen's. It was fabulous! She has 39 different flavors, even sugar free and gluten free.
Just call ahead if you have allergies, so they can take specialty cheesecake from the freezer and you can enjoy with your friends!