“Light and fluffy. Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Quebec City, Canada
“Light and fluffy. Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I dropped in for cheesecake in the late afternoon, after enjoying a tour of the SoHo area. When we heard that Eileen's Special Cheesecake was Frank Sinatra's favourite... well we just had to try it out. We were not disappointed. The small, circular cakes were light and delicious. Apparently the New York style cheesecake always has that type of crumb crust both on the base and around the cake. We would definitely go there again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Pumpkin cheesecake year round!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Searched for this bakery solely in hopes of getting pumpkin cheesecake (my absolute favorite) in June (a virtual impossibility). I was not disappointed!!! The cheesecake had a very creamy texture & crumbly crust. I also enjoyed the individually sized portions, slightly more than 1/2 a slice for $3.50, making it competitively priced for NYC.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Life Changing Experience <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I entered the little corner bakery located in Soho named "Eileen's Special Cheesecake". WOWOWOWOW it's special alright. I've tasted nearly every cheesecake in the city and believe me, I am only able to dedicate my love and loyalty to Eileen's. The rich fluffy texture of little cute mini tart-like cheesecakes are to die for. It's quite tiny and a bit compacted but that just gives more of a "family-like" feel to it. The ladies there were super friendly and helpful. Whatever you're doing Eileen...KEEP IT UP!!! <3

Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“The Best Cheesecake in New York City....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I need to give a massive 'thank you' to Eileen and the team for organising a 40th Birthday cheesecake for my Wife. All of this was done via e-mails and the cheesecake was perfect (even worth a long walk to collect in the Midday sun). While we were waiting for the Birthday message to be put on the cake we were given a free taster of the salted caramel cheesecake which was exquisite. My Wife is also a fan of the Cherries & Cream soda that you serve. Thanks again for playing a massive part in a great weekend of Birthday celebrations.

Bethpage, New York
“INCOMPARABLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

WOW. I've had lots of different cheesecakes from restaurants and even traditional family recipes, but I've never had a cheesecake anything close to what you'll get from Eileen's. These things are out of this world amazing, I promise you won't be disappointed. Definitely check them out!