“Pumpkin cheesecake year round!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eileen's Special Cheesecake

Eileen's Special Cheesecake
17 Cleveland Place, Frnt A, New York City, NY 10012-4052 (Nolita)
212-966-5585
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 206 Dessert in New York City
Cuisines: Dessert
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Coffee & Tea, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Nolita
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Pumpkin cheesecake year round!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Searched for this bakery solely in hopes of getting pumpkin cheesecake (my absolute favorite) in June (a virtual impossibility). I was not disappointed!!! The cheesecake had a very creamy texture & crumbly crust. I also enjoyed the individually sized portions, slightly more than 1/2 a slice for $3.50, making it competitively priced for NYC.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Life Changing Experience <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I entered the little corner bakery located in Soho named "Eileen's Special Cheesecake". WOWOWOWOW it's special alright. I've tasted nearly every cheesecake in the city and believe me, I am only able to dedicate my love and loyalty to Eileen's. The rich fluffy texture of little cute mini tart-like cheesecakes are to die for. It's quite tiny and a bit compacted but that just gives more of a "family-like" feel to it. The ladies there were super friendly and helpful. Whatever you're doing Eileen...KEEP IT UP!!! <3

Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“The Best Cheesecake in New York City....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I need to give a massive 'thank you' to Eileen and the team for organising a 40th Birthday cheesecake for my Wife. All of this was done via e-mails and the cheesecake was perfect (even worth a long walk to collect in the Midday sun). While we were waiting for the Birthday message to be put on the cake we were given a free taster of the salted caramel cheesecake which was exquisite. My Wife is also a fan of the Cherries & Cream soda that you serve. Thanks again for playing a massive part in a great weekend of Birthday celebrations.

Bethpage, New York
“INCOMPARABLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

WOW. I've had lots of different cheesecakes from restaurants and even traditional family recipes, but I've never had a cheesecake anything close to what you'll get from Eileen's. These things are out of this world amazing, I promise you won't be disappointed. Definitely check them out!

Hamden, Connecticut
“AMAZING Cheesecakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was at a fundraiser this week on Long Island, and Eileen's had donated some mini-cheesecakes to the event for snacking. They were AMAZING! I had about 4 or 5 different variations, and all of them were fantastic. I'm definitely going to have to make a trip out to get some more!

Visited June 2014